Synonyms of experienced
- 1. experience, see, go through, undergo
- usage: go or live through; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
- 2. know, experience, live, experience, see, go through
- usage: have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"
- 3. experience, receive, have, get, undergo
- usage: go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
- 4. feel, experience
- usage: undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
- 5. have, experience, change
- usage: undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
- 1. experienced (vs. inexperienced), experient, full-fledged, fully fledged, intimate, knowledgeable, versed, old, older, practiced, practised, seasoned, veteran(prenominal), skilled, tough#3, toughened
- usage: having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of experienced (Dictionary)