WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coefficient of expansion, expansivity, coefficient
- usage: the fractional change in length or area or volume per unit change in temperature at a given constant pressure
- 2. expansiveness, expansivity, impressiveness, grandness, magnificence, richness
- usage: a quality characterized by magnificence of scale or the tendency to expand; "the expansiveness of their extravagant life style was soon curtailed"
- 3. effusiveness, expansiveness, expansivity, communicativeness
- usage: a friendly open trait of a talkative person
All rights reserved.
See also: expansivity (Dictionary)