Synonyms of exemplifying
- 1. exemplify, represent, embody, be, personify
- usage: be characteristic of; "This compositional style is exemplified by this fugue"
- 2. exemplify, illustrate, instance, elaborate, lucubrate, expatiate, exposit, enlarge, flesh out, expand, expound, dilate
- usage: clarify by giving an example of
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exemplifying, illustrative, informative (vs. uninformative), informatory
- usage: clarifying by use of examples
All rights reserved.