- 1. executive, executive director, administrator, decision maker
- usage: a person responsible for the administration of a business
- 2. executive, administration, governance, governing body, establishment, brass, organization, organisation
- usage: persons who administer the law
- 3. administrator, executive, head, chief, top dog
- usage: someone who manages a government agency or department
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. executive
- usage: having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc.; "the executive branch"
All rights reserved.
See also: executive (Dictionary)