- 1. exclusive, scoop, report, news report, story, account, write up
- usage: a news report that is reported first by one news organization; "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exclusive, sole(prenominal), unshared (vs. shared)
- usage: not divided or shared with others; "they have exclusive use of the machine"; "sole rights of publication"
- 2. exclusive (vs. inclusive), alone(predicate), only, inner, inside, inner, privileged, selective, white-shoe
- usage: excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority; "exclusive clubs"; "an exclusive restaurants and shops"
- 3. single(prenominal), undivided, exclusive, concentrated (vs. distributed)
- usage: not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective; "judging a contest with a single eye"; "a single devotion to duty"; "undivided affection"; "gained their exclusive attention"
All rights reserved.
See also: exclusive (Dictionary)