WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exclusion, situation, state of affairs
- usage: the state of being excluded
- 2. excommunication, exclusion, censure, rejection
- usage: the state of being excommunicated
- 3. exception, exclusion, elision, omission
- usage: a deliberate act of omission; "with the exception of the children, everyone was told the news"
- 4. ejection, exclusion, expulsion, riddance, banishment, proscription
- usage: the act of forcing out someone or something; "the ejection of troublemakers by the police"; "the child's expulsion from school"
All rights reserved.
See also: exclusion (Dictionary)