Synonyms of exchangeable
- 1. exchangeable (vs. unexchangeable), commutable, substitutable, fungible, transposable, permutable, vicarious
- usage: suitable to be exchanged
- 2. convertible (vs. inconvertible), exchangeable, cashable, redeemable
- usage: capable of being exchanged for or replaced by something of equal value; "convertible securities"
- 3. exchangeable, interchangeable, similar, standardized, standardised, replaceable (vs. irreplaceable)
- usage: capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability; "interchangeable electric outlets" "interchangeable parts"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exchangeable (Dictionary)