Synonyms of exalted
- 1. laud, extol, exalt, glorify, proclaim, praise
- usage: praise, glorify, or honor; "extol the virtues of one's children"; "glorify one's spouse's cooking"
- 2. exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt, beatify, elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate
- usage: fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
- 3. inspire, animate, invigorate, enliven, exalt, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
- 4. exalt, lift, raise, elevate
- usage: raise in rank, character, or status; "exalted the humble shoemaker to the rank of King's adviser"
- 1. exalted, elevated, sublime, grand, high-flown, high-minded, lofty, rarefied, rarified, idealistic, noble-minded, noble (vs. ignoble)
- usage: of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style; "an exalted ideal"; "argue in terms of high-flown ideals"- Oliver Franks; "a noble and lofty concept"; "a grand purpose"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exalted (Dictionary)