WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. evocation, imagination, imaging, imagery, mental imagery
- usage: imaginative re-creation
- 2. evocation, summoning, conjuring, conjuration, conjury, invocation
- usage: calling up supposed supernatural forces by spells and incantations
- 3. evocation, induction, elicitation, stimulation, stimulus, stimulant, input
- usage: stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors; "the elicitation of his testimony was not easy"
All rights reserved.
See also: evocation (Dictionary)