- 1. resect, eviscerate, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ
- 2. eviscerate, empty
- usage: remove the contents of; "eviscerate the stomach"
- 3. disembowel, eviscerate, draw, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the entrails of; "draw a chicken"
- 4. eviscerate, devitalize, devitalise
- usage: take away a vital or essential part of; "the compromise among the parties eviscerated the bill that had been proposed"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. eviscerate, injured (vs. uninjured)
- usage: having been disembowelled
All rights reserved.
See also: eviscerate (Dictionary)