Synonyms of ethical
- 1. ethical
- usage: of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics; "ethical codes"; "ethical theories"
- 2. ethical (vs. unethical), right
- usage: conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior; "an ethical lawyer"; "ethical medical practice"; "an ethical problem"; "had no ethical objection to drinking"; "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants"- Omar N. Bradley
- 3. ethical, honorable, honourable, right (vs. wrong)
- usage: adhering to ethical and moral principles; "it seems ethical and right"; "followed the only honorable course of action"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ethical (Dictionary)