WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. appraisal, estimate, estimation, commercial document, commercial instrument
- usage: a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- 2. estimate, estimation, respect, esteem, regard
- usage: the respect with which a person is held; "they had a high estimation of his ability"
- 3. estimate, estimation, approximation, idea, calculation, computation, figuring, reckoning
- usage: an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
- 4. estimate, estimation, judgment, judgement, assessment
- usage: a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody; "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent"
All rights reserved.
See also: estimation (Dictionary)