Synonyms of estimable
- 1. estimable (vs. contemptible), admirable, worthy
- usage: deserving of respect or high regard
- 2. estimable, good, honorable, respectable, reputable (vs. disreputable)
- usage: deserving of esteem and respect; "all respectable companies give guarantees"; "ruined the family's good name"
- 3. computable, estimable, calculable (vs. incalculable)
- usage: may be computed or estimated; "a calculable risk"; "computable odds"; "estimable assets"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of estimable (Dictionary)