WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. estate, property, belongings, holding
- usage: everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities
- 2. estate, land, landed estate, acres, demesne, real property, real estate, realty, immovable
- usage: extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
- 3. estate of the realm, estate, the three estates, class, stratum, social class, socio-economic class
- usage: a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
All rights reserved.
See also: estate (Dictionary)