WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. equality, equivalence, equation, par, status, position
- usage: a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced; "on a par with the best"
- 2. equivalence, equality
- usage: essential equality and interchangeability
- 3. comparison, compare, equivalence, comparability, likeness, alikeness, similitude
- usage: qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books"; "beyond compare"
All rights reserved.
See also: equivalence (Dictionary)