- 1. hermaphrodite, intersex, gynandromorph, androgyne, epicene, epicene person, bisexual, bisexual person
- usage: one having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs; at birth an unambiguous assignment of male or female cannot be made
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bisexual, epicene, androgynous (vs. male) (vs. female)
- usage: having an ambiguous sexual identity
- 2. effeminate, emasculate, epicene, cissy, sissified, sissyish, sissy, unmanly (vs. manly), unmanful, unmanlike
- usage: having unsuitable feminine qualities
All rights reserved.
See also: epicene (Dictionary)