Synonyms of envisioned
- 1. visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- 2. envision, foresee, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: picture to oneself; imagine possible; "I cannot envision him as President"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. envisioned, pictured, visualized, visualised, unreal (vs. real)
- usage: seen in the mind as a mental image; "the glory of his envisioned future"; "the snow-covered Alps pictured in her imagination"; "the visualized scene lacked the ugly details of real life"
All rights reserved.