WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. entree, main course, course
- usage: the principal dish of a meal
- 2. entree, access, accession, admission, admittance, right
- usage: the right to enter
- 3. entrance, entranceway, entryway, entry, entree, access, approach
- usage: something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- 4. entree, entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- usage: the act of entering; "she made a graceful entree into the ballroom"
All rights reserved.
See also: entree (Dictionary)