WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. entrant, commodity, trade good, good
- usage: a commodity that enters competition with established merchandise; "a well publicized entrant is the pocket computer"
- 2. newcomer, fledgling, fledgeling, starter, neophyte, freshman, newbie, entrant, novice, beginner, tyro, tiro, initiate
- usage: any new participant in some activity
- 3. entrant, traveler, traveller
- usage: someone who enters; "new entrants to the country must go though immigration procedures"
- 4. entrant, contestant
- usage: one who enters a competition
All rights reserved.
See also: entrant (Dictionary)