- 1. entrance, entranceway, entryway, entry, entree, access, approach
- usage: something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- 2. entrance, entering, change of location, travel
- usage: a movement into or inward
- 3. entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming, arrival
- usage: the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 2. entrance, spellbind, hypnotize, hypnotise, mesmerize, mesmerise
- usage: put into a trance
All rights reserved.
See also: entrance (Dictionary)