- 1. entertain, socialize, socialise
- usage: provide entertainment for
- 2. entertain, think of, toy with, flirt with, think about, contemplate
- usage: take into consideration, have in view; "He entertained the notion of moving to South America"
- 3. harbor, harbour, hold, entertain, nurse, feel, experience
- usage: maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. entertaining, interesting (vs. uninteresting)
- usage: agreeably diverting; "an entertaining puppet show"; "films should be entertaining"
All rights reserved.
See also: entertaining (Dictionary)