- 1. entail, estate, land, landed estate, acres, demesne
- usage: land received by fee tail
- 2. entail, change
- usage: the act of entailing property; the creation of a fee tail from a fee simple
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. entail, imply, mean, necessitate
- usage: have as a logical consequence; "The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers"
- 2. entail, implicate, lead
- usage: impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result; "What does this move entail?"
- 3. fee-tail, entail, bequeath, will, leave
- usage: limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
All rights reserved.
See also: entail (Dictionary)