WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. expansion, enlargement, increase, step-up
- usage: the act of increasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
- 2. enlargement, state
- usage: the state of being enlarged
- 3. expansion, enlargement, elaboration, discussion, treatment, discourse
- usage: a discussion that provides additional information
- 4. enlargement, blowup, magnification, photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
- usage: a photographic print that has been enlarged
All rights reserved.
See also: enlargement (Dictionary)