Synonyms of endlessly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. infinitely, endlessly
- usage: continuing forever without end; "there are infinitely many possibilities"
- 2. endlessly, ceaselessly, incessantly, unceasingly, unendingly, continuously
- usage: with unflagging resolve; "dance inspires him ceaselessly to strive higher and higher toward the shining pinnacle of perfection that is the goal of every artiste"
- 3. endlessly
- usage: (spatial sense) without bounds; "the Nubian desert seemed to stretch out before them endlessly"
- 4. interminably, endlessly
- usage: all the time; seemingly without stopping; "a theological student with whom I argued interminably"; "her nagging went on endlessly"
All rights reserved.