Synonyms of enclosed
- 1. envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose, cover
- usage: enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
- 2. enclose, hold in, confine, hold, bear, carry, contain
- usage: close in; darkness enclosed him"
- 3. enclose, close in, inclose, shut in, surround, environ, ring, skirt, border
- usage: surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him"; "They closed in the porch with a fence"
- 4. insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: introduce; "Insert your ticket here"
- 1. enclosed (vs. unenclosed), basined, besieged, boxed, boxed-in(prenominal), boxed in(predicate), capsulate, capsulated, clathrate, closed, closed in(predicate), coarctate, embedded, fencelike, included, involved, self-enclosed, surrounded, encircled
- usage: closed in or surrounded or included within; "an enclosed porch"; "an enclosed yard"; "the enclosed check is to cover shipping and handling"
All rights reserved.