Synonyms of enchanted
- 1. enchant, enrapture, transport, enthrall, ravish, enthral, delight, please, delight
- usage: hold spellbound
- 2. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 3. hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx, charm, becharm
- usage: cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. enchanted (vs. disenchanted), beguiled, captivated, charmed, delighted, enthralled, entranced, bewitched, ensorcelled, fascinated, hypnotized, hypnotised, mesmerized, mesmerised, spellbound, spell-bound, transfixed
- usage: influenced as by charms or incantations
All rights reserved.