Synonyms of emphasized
- 1. stress, emphasize, emphasise, punctuate, accent, accentuate, express, show, evince
- usage: to stress, single out as important; "Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet"
- 2. underscore, underline, emphasize, emphasise, stress, emphasize, emphasise, punctuate, accent, accentuate
- usage: give extra weight to (a communication); "Her gesture emphasized her words"
- 1. emphatic, emphasized, emphasised, stressed (vs. unstressed), accented
- usage: spoken with emphasis; "an emphatic word"
All rights reserved.