Synonyms of emit
- 1. emit, breathe, pass off, exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release
- usage: expel (gases or odors)
- 2. emit, give out, give off
- usage: give off, send forth, or discharge; as of light, heat, or radiation, vapor, etc.; "The ozone layer blocks some harmful rays which the sun emits"
- 3. utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words); "She let out a big heavy sigh"; "He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of emit (Dictionary)