Synonyms of emanation
- 1. emanation, matter
- usage: something that is emitted or radiated (as a gas or an odor or a light, etc.)
- 2. emission, emanation, egress, egression, emergence
- usage: the act of emitting; causing to flow forth
- 3. emanation, rise, procession, origin, origination, inception
- usage: (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost; "the emanation of the Holy Spirit"; "the rising of the Holy Ghost"; "the doctrine of the procession of the Holy Spirit from the Father and the Son"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of emanation (Dictionary)