Synonyms of elongated
- 1. elongate, stretch, lengthen
- usage: make long or longer by pulling and stretching; "stretch the fabric"
- 1. elongated, extended, lengthened, prolonged, long (vs. short)
- usage: drawn out or made longer spatially; "Picasso's elongated Don Quixote"; "lengthened skirts are fashionable this year"; "the extended airport runways can accommodate larger planes"; "a prolonged black line across the page"
- 2. elongate, elongated, long (vs. short)
- usage: having notably more length than width; being long and slender; "an elongate tail tapering to a point"; "the old man's gaunt and elongated frame"
All rights reserved.