Synonyms of elicited
- 1. arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke, make, create
- usage: call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
- 2. educe, evoke, elicit, extract, draw out, interpret, construe, see
- usage: deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning); "We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant"
- 3. elicit, deduce, infer, deduct, derive
- usage: derive by reason; "elicit a solution"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. elicited, evoked, induced (vs. spontaneous)
- usage: called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation; "evoked potentials"; "an elicited response"
All rights reserved.