WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. elementary, simple, uncomplicated, unproblematic, easy (vs. difficult)
- usage: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- 2. elementary
- usage: of or pertaining to or characteristic of elementary school or elementary education; "the elementary grades"; "elementary teachers"
- 3. elementary, elemental, primary, basic (vs. incidental)
- usage: of or being the essential or basic part; "an elementary need for love and nurturing"
All rights reserved.
See also: elementary (Dictionary)