Synonyms of electrifying
- 1. electrify, agitate, rouse, turn on, charge, commove, excite, charge up
- usage: excite suddenly and intensely; "The news electrified us"
- 2. electrify, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: charge (a conductor) with electricity
- 3. electrify, wire, adapt, accommodate
- usage: equip for use with electricity; "electrify an appliance"
- 1. electrifying, thrilling, exciting (vs. unexciting)
- usage: causing a surge of emotion or excitement; "she gave an electrifying performance"; "a thrilling performer to watch"
All rights reserved.