WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. electricity, physical phenomenon
- usage: a physical phenomenon associated with stationary or moving electrons and protons
- 2. electricity, electrical energy, energy, free energy
- usage: energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor; "they built a car that runs on electricity"
- 3. electricity, stir
- usage: keen and shared excitement; "the stage crackled with electricity whenever she was on it"
All rights reserved.
See also: electricity (Dictionary)