- 1. egress, emersion, reappearance
- usage: (astronomy) the reappearance of a celestial body after an eclipse
- 2. emergence, egress, issue, beginning
- usage: the becoming visible; "not a day's difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins"
- 3. egress, egression, emergence, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of coming (or going) out; becoming apparent
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. issue, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress
- usage: come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
All rights reserved.
See also: egress (Dictionary)