WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush, time period, period of time, period
- usage: the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- 2. rash, roseola, efflorescence, skin rash, eruption
- usage: any red eruption of the skin
- 3. blossoming, flowering, florescence, inflorescence, anthesis, efflorescence, growth, growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- usage: the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
- 4. efflorescence, bloom, crystallization, crystallisation, crystallizing
- usage: a powdery deposit on a surface
All rights reserved.
See also: efflorescence (Dictionary)