Synonyms of effervescent
- 1. sparkling (vs. still), effervescent
- usage: used of wines and waters; charged naturally or artificially with carbon dioxide; "sparkling wines"; "sparkling water"
- 2. effervescent (vs. noneffervescent), bubbling, bubbly, foaming, foamy, frothy, effervescing, spumy, aerated, charged, fizzing, fizzy, carbonated
- usage: (of a liquid) giving off bubbles
- 3. bubbling, effervescent, frothy, scintillating, sparkly, lively (vs. dull)
- usage: marked by high spirits or excitement; "his fertile effervescent mind"; "scintillating personality"; "a row of sparkly cheerleaders"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of effervescent (Dictionary)