WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ecstasy, rapture, transport, exaltation, raptus, emotional state, spirit
- usage: a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion; "listening to sweet music in a perfect rapture"- Charles Dickens
- 2. ecstasy, rapture, bliss, blissfulness, cloud nine, seventh heaven, walking on air
- usage: a state of elated bliss
- 3. Adam, ecstasy, XTC, go, disco biscuit, cristal, X, hug drug, methylenedioxymethamphetamine, MDMA
- usage: street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
All rights reserved.
See also: ecstasy (Dictionary)