Synonyms of echoing
- 1. repeat, echo, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- 2. resound, echo, ring, reverberate, sound, go
- usage: ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
- 3. echo, recall, resemble
- usage: call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. echoing(prenominal), reechoing, reverberant (vs. unreverberant)
- usage: (of sounds) repeating by reflection; "a hotel with echoing halls"
All rights reserved.