WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. eccentricity, unfamiliarity, strangeness
- usage: strange and unconventional behavior
- 2. eccentricity, ratio
- usage: (geometry) a ratio describing the shape of a conic section; the ratio of the distance between the foci to the length of the major axis; "a circle is an ellipse with zero eccentricity"
- 3. eccentricity, circularity, disk shape
- usage: a circularity that has a different center or deviates from a circular path
All rights reserved.
See also: eccentricity (Dictionary)