Synonyms of eased
- 1. ease, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move gently or carefully; "He eased himself into the chair"
- 2. comfort, ease, relieve, alleviate, palliate, assuage
- usage: lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate; "ease the pain in your legs"
- 3. facilitate, ease, alleviate, help, assist, aid
- usage: make easier; "you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
- 4. still, allay, relieve, ease, comfort, soothe, console, solace
- usage: lessen the intensity of or calm; "The news eased my conscience"; "still the fears"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alleviated, eased, relieved, mitigated (vs. unmitigated)
- usage: (of pain or sorrow) made easier to bear
All rights reserved.