Synonyms of dwindling
- 1. dwindling, dwindling away, decrease, lessening, drop-off
- usage: a becoming gradually less; "there is no greater sadness that the dwindling away of a family"
- 1. dwindle, dwindle away, dwindle down, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: become smaller or lose substance; "Her savings dwindled down"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dwindling, tapering, tapering off, decreasing (vs. increasing)
- usage: gradually decreasing until little remains
All rights reserved.