Synonyms of drumming
- 1. drumming, percussion
- usage: the act of playing drums; "he practiced his drumming several hours every day"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drum, beat, thrum, sound, go
- usage: make a rhythmic sound; "Rain drummed against the windshield"; "The drums beat all night"
- 2. drum, play
- usage: play a percussion instrument
- 3. cram, grind away, drum, bone up, swot, get up, mug up, swot up, bone, study, hit the books
- usage: study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
All rights reserved.