Synonyms of drawing off
- 1. drawing, drawing off, drain
- usage: act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source; "the drawing of water from the well"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. draw off, draw away, pull off, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove by drawing or pulling; "She placed the tray down and drew off the cloth"; "draw away the cloth that is covering the cheese"
- 2. withdraw, draw, take out, draw off, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove (a commodity) from (a supply source); "She drew $2,000 from the account"; "The doctors drew medical supplies from the hospital's emergency bank"
All rights reserved.