Synonyms of drama
- 1. play, drama, dramatic play, dramatic composition, dramatic work
- usage: a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; "he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
- 2. drama, dramatic event, episode
- usage: an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
- 3. drama, writing style, literary genre, genre
- usage: the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- 4. drama, emotionality, emotionalism
- usage: the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of drama (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.