WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dram, drachm, drachma, apothecaries' unit, apothecaries' weight
- usage: a unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains
- 2. fluidram, fluid dram, fluid drachm, drachm, British capacity unit, Imperial capacity unit
- usage: a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 60 minims or 3.5516 cubic centimeters
- 3. fluidram, fluid dram, fluid drachm, drachm, United States liquid unit
- usage: a unit of capacity or volume in the apothecary system equal to one eighth of a fluid ounce
All rights reserved.
See also: drachm (Dictionary)