Synonyms of drab
- 1. olive drab, drab, olive
- usage: a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- 1. drab, dreary, dull (vs. lively)
- usage: lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise; "her drab personality"; "life was drab compared with the more exciting life style overseas"; "a series of dreary dinner parties"
- 2. drab, sober, somber, sombre, colorless (vs. colorful), colourless
- usage: lacking brightness or color; dull; "drab faded curtains"; "sober Puritan grey"; "children in somber brown clothes"
- 3. olive-drab, drab, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of a light brownish green color
- 4. blue, dark, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, gloomy, grim, sorry, drab, drear, dreary, depressing (vs. cheerful), cheerless, uncheerful
- usage: causing dejection; "a blue day"; "the dark days of the war"; "a week of rainy depressing weather"; "a disconsolate winter landscape"; "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"; "a dark gloomy day"; "grim rainy weather"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of drab (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.