- 1. downhill, descent, declivity, fall, decline, declination, declension, downslope
- usage: the downward slope of a hill
- 2. downhill, ski race, skiing race
- usage: a ski race down a trail
- 1. declivitous, downhill, downward-sloping, descending(prenominal) (vs. ascending)
- usage: sloping down rather steeply
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. downhill
- usage: toward a lower or inferior state; "your performance has been going downhill for a long time now"
- 2. downhill
- usage: toward the bottom of a hill; "running downhill, he gained a lot of speed"
All rights reserved.
See also: downhill (Dictionary)