- 1. dot, stud, constellate, cover, continue, extend
- usage: scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
- 2. scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust, disperse, discharge
- usage: distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- 3. dot, write
- usage: make a dot or dots
- 4. dot, mark
- usage: mark with a dot; "dot your `i's"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dotted, flecked, specked, speckled, stippled, patterned (vs. plain)
- usage: having a pattern of dots
- 2. dashed, dotted, broken (vs. unbroken)
- usage: having gaps or spaces; "sign on the dotted line"
All rights reserved.
See also: dotted (Dictionary)