Synonyms of doped
- 1. dope, drug, do drugs
- usage: take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
- 2. dope, change, alter, modify
- usage: add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties; "The resistors have been doped"
- 3. dope, dope up, drug, dose
- usage: give a narcotic to; "The athletes were dope by the coach before the race"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. doped, treated (vs. untreated)
- usage: treated or impregnated with a foreign substance
- 2. doped, drugged, narcotized, narcotised, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: under the influence of narcotics; "knocked out by doped wine"; "a drugged sleep"; "were under the effect of the drugged sweets"; "in a stuperous narcotized state"
All rights reserved.